Friday, November 19, 2010

Give Us an Hour; We’ll Give You Answers

On Tuesday, November 30th, I’ll be hosting a FREE live teleconference for college-bound high school students and their parents to talk about college admissions, the right college, and college counseling.

Winning The College Admissions Game - How To Get Into The College Of Your Choice” is going to be full of insider tips and tricks on defining your perfect college, and how to navigate the admissions process.

Here’s what one of our last attendees said:

“Planning for college was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I didn't know what steps to take and when I should take them. With the help of Rhonda and A2Z, I was able to complete a professional resume, apply for scholarships, and submit applications to four colleges. I am proud to say that I was accepted at 3 out 4 colleges. A2Z helped me more than I could have possibly helped myself.”

Take the first step to an easier, less-stressful college admissions process by attending this teleconference. All it takes is a phone and an hour of your time, and you’re guaranteed to get great value!

Time: Tuesday November 30th at 6:30pm EDT
Cost: FREE

Do you know someone else who is college-bound? Send me an email and I’ll personally reach out to invite them. 

- Rhonda Manns, College Admissions Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment